VGA KVM & USB, RS232 , IR, Audio CAT5 over IP Transmitter
- Extend and distribute HDMI/DVI/VGA signal with bi-directional RS232, USB signal,IR and analog audio signals over LAN.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) 32bpp@ 60 Hz
- Transmission range up to 150M over CAT5e, 180M over CAT6.
- Support window based management software, using PC computer for easy setting input/output link.
- Support Android/iOS APP control.
- Receiver input source select could be from IR remote control or front panel button.
- Built in RS232 distribution function, to send RS232 signal from one TX to multiple RX.
- Supports 2-way RS232 commands at baud rate 115200 (control software on a PC, or other automated control system hardware) to control devices attached to the matrix using RS232. Full Duplex data communication.
- HDMI 1.3b and HDCP compliant.
- HDMI audio support up to LPCM 7.1@192Khz
- Built in Bi-Directional analog audio transmission (only in point to point mode).
- Built in Bi-Directional IR.
- HKM01BT/DKM01BT/VKM03BT transmitter unit built in HDMI/DVI/VGA local loop output.
- HKM01BR/VDKM01BR receiver unit with 4 ports USB devices (1 port USB 1.1 & 3 Port USB 2.0), to extend USB peripheral devices, such as flash disk, hard disk, keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Use IGMP and Jumbo frame protocol Gigabit Switch Hub to do HD signal distribution and transmission.
- Support point to point and multiple source devices to multi-display connections via Gigabit network switch.
- The system could be mixable on TX/RX by HDMI (HKM01B), DVI (DKM01B), VGA (VKM03B) series products.
- Perfect for large scale remote HD content access and security monitoring systems, digital signage applications.
||480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p @ 24Hz、25Hz、30Hz、50Hz、60Hz
||CAT.5e：150M / CAT.6：180M (Max)
||USB Type B x 1
||DB9 (Female) x 1
||15-pin Mini D-sub
|Video Loop Output
||15-pin Mini D-sub
||RJ45 x 1
||3.5 mm Phone Jack x 2 (10KΩ / 1Vpp)
|IR Receiver (Internal)
||30-60Khz / ±45° / 5M
|IR Emitter (External)
||3.5mm Stereo Phone Jack
||DC 5V 2A
||750mA (Typical) / 1000mA (Max)
||Operation: 0 to 55℃, Storage: -20 TO 85℃, Humidity: up to 95%